Starting Monday, May 18th we will resume seeing patients in the office. In order to keep our patients safe, we have implemented the following changes:
- – Daily health screenings for our employees.
- – Mandatory masks/facial coverings for employees and patients.
- – Temperature checks upon arrival to office.
- – Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- – Optimized use of our patient portal and text messaging services to offer contact-free communication and payment options.
Prior to appointments, patients will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms posed by the questionnaire, you will be asked to postpone your appointment and a virtual visit will be arranged.
We appreciate your cooperation as we transition to this new way of practicing medicine. We look forward to providing the same high level of care with the necessary changes to ensure safety between our staff and you.